Vision-RTK 2 Starter Kit
Includes everything for a quick start: sensor unit, RTK-GNSS antennas, mounting system, suctions cups, Wi-fi antenna, ethernet cable, battery, battery charger, battery power cable, power cable.
Enabling precise global positioning everywhere
Industry Standard Connectors
Compact and lightweight
Including the following content
Vision-RTK 2: Deep sensor fusion technology
A quick start for testing and evaluation!
Frequently asked Questions and answers
Please visit our GitHub page for all information: https://github.com/fixposition
We will work with you to study your application, hardware, software platform, and specific requirements. You can use your Starter Kit to evaluate our positioning sensor in your application environment. We will provide you with a platform to upload your data to be reviewed by our engineers and help us support you.
Our off-the-shelf solution is plug-and-play, thanks to our compliance with industry-standard interfaces and protocols. We can adapt our hardware and software to your application requirements for high-volume sales. Once our sensor is integrated, we will work with you to optimize performance via fine-tuning.
After your solution goes into production, we offer continued software updates to ensure your product is up to date. As your product matures, we would be pleased to work with you to support feature requests and your evolving needs.
Vision-RTK 2 combines the best of global positioning (enabled by GNSS) and relative positioning (VIO).
We have developed state-of-the-art sensor fusion technology to overcome weaknesses in individual sensors and provide high-precision position information in all environments. Our technology removes the time-dependent drift characteristics that are typical of solutions that solely rely on inertial measurement units (IMU) for dead reckoning.
We have developed a unique technique that delivers a more robust and precise solution than the typical Kalman filter-based approaches used by other solutions on the market.
Our solution is easily integrable into a variety of robots with the ability to take further sensors as input as they become available.
All forms of autonomous solutions including:
- Autonomous shuttles.
- Small/medium-sized robots used for delivery, patrolling, rescue, and cleaning.
- Robot lawnmowers.
- Agricultural robots such as tractors, harvesters, planters, and sprayers.
- Small high-volume agricultural robots.
- An internet connection.
- A third-party RTK correction data subscription (NTRIP) (request more details about our bundle options with Topcon by sending an email to email@example.com)
- Optionally: wheel tick sensor input.
Request your Starter Kit now
- Plug and play solution: Fully configured and calibrated to start evaluation immediately
- All inclusive: Includes antennas, cables ,and batteries needed for full operation
- Open source ROS 1/ROS 2 drivers for easy integration and adaption to your system